With the Zoom LiveTrak L-12, you can finally mix, record, and monitor with a single piece of gear. It’s the only digital console that lets you mix your live performance and record up to 12 discrete channels – all while providing five individual custom headphone mixes.
The Channel Strip ( 1 )
All 12 inputs include a channel fader and mute button. The eight mono inputs also include single-knob compression and gain control. Record or playback individual channels with the "Rec/Play" button. Use the "Select" button to apply Channel Strip settings (EQ and panning controls, and "EFX Return" settings) to the selected channel.
Easy EQ Control ( 2 )
The L-12 provides a smooth 3-band mid-parametric EQ and a low cut function for each input channel.
Plenty of Inputs ( 3 )
The L-12’s combo inputs support XLR or 1/4-inch connections. Channels 1 and 2 offer Hi-Z inputs for connecting an electric guitar or bass. Channels 9/10 and 11/12 have TS line connectivity for keyboards and other audio devices, as well as RCA inputs.
Navigation and Display ( 4 )
LiveTrak’s bright, backlit LCD screen and encoder knob let you access an intuitive menu system to create new projects, recall previous projects, and customize your recorder settings.
16 Onboard Effects ( 5 )
The L-12 offers 16 built-in effects with fully adjustable parameters. Choose from delay and reverb effects, then apply them to any channel.
Custom Scene Settings ( 6 )
Save up to nine different scenes and recall your custom settings automatically. Each scene saves fader position, EQ settings, pan, mute, and more. The “Fader Mode” buttons allow you to design custom mixes for both the Master and monitor outs.
Slate Mic and Metronome ( 7 )
Use the built-in slate mic to record comments or talk-back, and program the metronome to your desired tempo.
USB Connectivity for Your DAW
LiveTrak is also a 14-in/4-out USB audio interface with flexible routing options, offering unlimited possibilities. Class compliant mode, which enables connection with iOS devices, is also supported.*
*Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter required.
Our Best Mic Preamps Yet
At -128 dBu EIN with +60 dB maximum input gain, LiveTrak is equipped with the quietest and most advanced preamps we’ve ever made. Just wait until you hear how incredible it sounds.
High-Definition Sample Rates
The L-12 supports sample rates up to 96 kHz when recording to an SD card, allowing you to record in high definition. In Audio Interface mode, the L-12 can record up to 48 kHz to a computer and an SD card simultaneously.
Convenient Auto Recording
Record automatically by adjusting the L-12’s customizable audio input commands. Set it to start when the master fader detects a certain dB level, or use a guitar chord or snare hit to start the track. You can capture data up to two seconds before recording starts, in case a performance begins ahead of time.
Versatile Operation Modes
The L-12 is equipped with several operation modes. Audio Interface mode lets you route inputs and outputs to any DAW.
With USB Host mode, transfer projects and audio files to a connected USB flash drive. In Card Reader mode, the L-12 acts as an SD card reader, allowing you to transfer audio files to and from your computer.
Features at a Glance
- 12 discrete channels (8 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or 1/4-inch connectivity
- 14-track simultaneous recording, 12-track playback
- 14-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- 5 powered headphone outputs, each with a customizable and saveable mix
- Add backing/click tracks from your computer to your live mix and recording
- RCA and TS line inputs
- 48V phantom power (channels 1-4 and 5-8)
- Hi-Z connectivity (channels 1 and 2)
- 26 dB pad (channels 3-8)
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-8)
- Digital level meters -48 dB to -0 dB
- Master mute button
- Low-cut control
- Stereo panning
- Master and Monitor Outputs A-E
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 16 built-in delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Built-in slate mic
- Class-compliant mode (for iOS compatibility)
- SD card input
- Built-in metronome
- Automatic recording starting/stopping capability
- Project protection
- Import/export projects with USB 2.0 host port
- Latency adjustment for A-to-D conversion
- Compatible functions for ZOOM FS01 footswitch (optional)