Available EAN: 0854454006695
Price: 2.240,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 2.732,80€
The SL-2 Dual SuperSlot Wireless Module is the first model of a new range of SuperSlot™-based accessories which bring integrated multichannel wireless to the 8-Series mixer-recorders. The SL-2 is a two slot-in wireless receiver integration system that easily mounts to the top panel of any 8-Series mixer-recorder. It accepts UniSlot and SuperSlot™ wireless receivers from a variety of manufacturers. Power to the SL-2 and receivers is supplied by the 8-Series mixer-recorder – no external DC connector is needed on the SL-2. Analog or digital audio is sent from the receivers into the mixer-recorder via the expansion port, reducing messy cabling for power and audio connectivity. The SL-2 offers antenna distribution to slot-in receivers, spreading out the placement of antennas for better RF performance. The rear panel of the SL-2 is equipped with two TA3 connectors for an additional four inputs of AES3 audio.
- Compatible with the 833, 888, and the Scorpio.
- Accepts two UniSlot or SuperSlot wireless receivers from Audio Ltd, Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, Sony, Shure and Wisycom.
- Built-in antenna distribution with antenna powering for active antennas or boosters.
- Supports remote control of third party smart antennas.
- Two auxiliary MCX antenna ports for connecting other receivers or RF distribution.
- Two TA3 AES3 inputs for an additional 4 channels of digital audio.
- Two DC Outputs via Hirose 4-pin connectors, each supplying up to 500 mA.
- Powers via an 8-Series mixer-recorder.
- Accepts either analog or digital audio from slot-in receivers.
- Ability to set and monitor multiple functions of a SuperSlot-compatible receiver from the 8-Series mixer-recorder. Power on/off
- Set frequency
- RF Scan with visual representation of the RF spectrum
- Monitor transmitter battery, receiver audio, and RF levels
- Rugged, lightweight, and compact design.
- Mounts to the top of any 8-Series mixer-recorder.
- Same width as the 833 dim. 4.5 cm x 21.3 cm x 13.1 cm
- What exactly is the SL-2?
SuperSlot is an open standard, wireless receivers from several manufacturers are supported, allowing you to use your favorite brand, as well as leveraging your existing transmitter and receiver investment:
Audio Ltd A10-RX
Lectrosonics SRb (with audio board update from Lectrosonics)
Sennheiser EK-6042 (does not support scan)
Wisycom MCR42 (with SLK42-IKSS rear panel adapter from Wisycom)
For more information, please visit this products webpage