The SL Headmic 1 is an extremely unobtrusive and comfortable-to-use headworn microphone. It features the proven omni-directional MKE 1 microphone capsule. Dedicated to Speech.
The adjustable neck band makes its use conventient for everyone. The extremely lightweight (7 g) but robust metal frame makes long-term usage most convenient. It comes with a sturdy and sleek soft-case, which can also hold a bodypack transmitter.
The microphone is available in black or beige.
- Most comfortable-to-use presenter microphone
- Outstanding sound quality, omni-directional
- Sleek and unobtrusive appearance
- Extremely lightweight, but sturdy metal frame
- Soft-case for convient transport and storage
- Available in black and beige
What's in the box?
- SL Headmic 1
- Connection cable 3.5 mm
- MZC 2 frequency response cap
- SL MZW 1 windshield
- Soft case
- Instruction manual
Frequency response: 20.....20.000 Hz ± 3 dB
Max. sound pressure level: 143 dB
Pick-up pattern: omni-directional
Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz): 5 mV/Pa ± 2.5 dB
Nominal impedance: 1 kΩ
Equivalent noise level: 27 dB
Current consumption: aprox. 240 μA
Operating voltage (stand alone): 4,5 - 15
Weight w/o cable: 7g