Pre Order EAN: 4006087098721
Price: 483,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 589,26€
The Sennheiser HSP 2 EW is a high-quality permanently polarized condenser headmic with omni-directional pick-up pattern, designed for professional “hands free” applications. The adjustable neckband is visually unobtrusive and very comfortable to wear. The twelve available HSP 2 variants differ in color, size and connector.
For wireless applications, the headmic can be used with different Sennheiser bodypack transmitters, depending on the connection cable (see “Variants“). For wired applications, the headmic can be used with the MZA 900 P / MZA 900 P-4 phantom power adapter.
The HSP 2 is now available in a revised version with a new attachment clip for the microphone boom. The new clip has a very rugged, closable design, providing an extremely secure fit of the microphone boom.
HSP neckbands equipped with the previous attachment clips can be retrofitted with the new ones which are available as spare parts.
- Individually adjustable to all head sizes
- Neckband design keeps the microphone clear from shirt-collar or clothing
- Extremely thin microphone boom (Ø 1.1 mm), can be attached to the left or right side
- Microphone boom is adjustable in length and angle
- Patented Umbrella Diaphragm protects the microphone against sweat
- Connection cable can easily be interchanged
- All metal parts coated in a physical vapour deposition process
- Can also be used with the cardioid HSP 4 boom microphone
- Boom microphone
- Connection cable
- Plastic transport case, foam-lined with cut-outs
- Caps for altering the frequency response
- Operating instructions
For more information, please visit this products webpage