No compromises, on any stage: With its large 244 MHz switching bandwidth, the Sennheiser EM 6000 2-channel digital receiver can find reliable transmission paths in absolutely any environment. Its renowned LR mode (shared with the masterpiece Digital 9000) ensures superior quality audio signals, even in the most demanding high frequency scenarios. Error correction and audio error masking recognize and fix problems long before they even become audible. This guarantees a reliable connection where other systems fail.
Through its equidistant frequency grid, Digital 6000 assures the simplest frequency configuration and excellent spectral efficiency. Thanks to the high intermodulation resistance, more channels can now be set up than ever before. Up to eight receivers can be cascaded directly from only one pair of antennas.
Maximum overview, quick setup, shortcuts to important functions: The concept for the new user interface on contrast-rich, white OLED displays comes from practical experience. All vital parameters are summarized at a glance. Important functions can be reached directly via home screens, without lengthy navigation paths. The auto-setup enables scanning and frequency distribution to all connected devices directly via the receiver. Of course, the Digital 6000 can also be monitored and configured via Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) software.
Digital 6000 seamlessly integrates with existing digital or analog infrastructures. The EM 6000 receiver has a digital AES output with word clock in and outputs, high-quality, transformer balanced analog XLR and 6.3 mm TRS jack outputs as well as a 6.3 mm headphone output. The Dante Version with an Audinate Brooklyn II card offers an additional Amphenol RJ-45 connector for integrating the receiver into a Dante network.
The EM 6000 is compatible with all Sennheiser UHF antennas.
Compatible with Digital 9000 transmitters in Long Range mode
- 19’’ 2-Channel receiver, 19 inch 1RU
- Large 244 MHz switching bandwidth
- Legendary Long Range mode (LR) with proprietary audio codec (SeDAC) from the masterpiece Digital 9000
- True bit diversity utilizes both receiver paths, combines their information content to provide the best possible signal
- Equidistant frequency grid for maximum channel density and simplest setup
- 32 superior quality RF pre-selection filters for optimal suppression of interference signals at antenna input
- Error correction and audio error masking
- AES-256 encryption
- Automatic frequency setup
- Digital and transformer balanced analog outputs XLR, 6.3 mm jack, AES-3, EM 6000 Dante with Brooklyn II Card and Amphenol RJ-45
- Integrated antenna splitter for cascading of up to 8 systems
- one high-quality OLED display per channel
- Link Quality Indicator (LQI)
- Wireless Systems Manager (WSM) compatible
- Compatible with standard Sennheiser UHF antennas
For more information, please visit this products webpage