Pre Order EAN: 4006087045145
Price: 81,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 98,82€
Sennheiser e835 Dynamic Cardioid Microphone
Not plastic, metal. No muffled, mids-centric sound but tight low mids and present treble. No problem with feedback, spill or handling noise; instead, maximum flexibility for the voice: the Sennheiser e835 is a solid choice for performers. Moderation and singing remain crystal clear and natural, even at varying distances from the capsule. Its extremely rugged construction and uncomplicated handling make the e 835 the first choice for rehearsal rooms, home recording or the stage. It has also become a top seller in its class everywhere that speech intelligibility is critical: lectures, presentations or conferences in auditoriums large and small alike.
- Quality vocal mic with performance and build characteristics never before available at this price.
- Frequency response = 40:16.000 Hz
- Uniform frequency pick-up pattern maintains signal quality when moving on and off axis during performance.
- Gentle presence boost to even tonal response ensures clarity and projection.
- Minimal proximity effect provides consistently clear bass end performance when singing closer to or further from capsule.
- Cardioid pick-up pattern provides good signal isolation and feedback rejection, enabling higher sound levels to be obtained.
- Metal construction and internal shock-mount system minimises handling noise.
- Lead vocal stage mic, designed to perform under pressure.
- Available with switch on/off
- Frequency Response 40.....16000 Hz
- Sensitivity in free field, no load (1kHz) 2,7 mV/Pa
- Nominal Impedance 350 Ohm
- Min. terminating impedance 1000 Ohm
- Connector XLR -3
- Dimensions d 48 x 180 mm
- Weight w/o cable 330 g
- 1 e 835
- 1 microphone clip
- 1 pouch
For more information, please visit this products webpage