Price: 9.348,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 11.404,56€
Plug-and-Play setup for Surround Ambience Recording ORTF Surround Indoor Set
The “ORTF Surround” Schoeps recording method is a new system for the pickup of surround ambience. This microphone arrangement and its sonic characteristics are quite similar to those of the well-known “IRT Cross“ designed by Günther Theile. Both the 360° imaging and the spatial impression are of optimal quality. This is achieved with a high degree of signal separation among channels, based both on arrival-time differences and level differences.
- outdoor plug and play solution for surround ambience
- optimal imaging characteristics like those of the “IRT Cross”: good 360° imaging with a pleasant, natural-sounding spatial impression
- uses four SCHOEPS CCM 41 L supercardioids (included)
- applications: sporting events, film sound, etc.
- with internal heating
The ORTF Surround Outdoor Set comprises:
The ORTF Surround arrangement has been designed to be mounted conveniently in a single elastic suspension and to share a single windscreen.
It differs from the IRT Cross arrangement in being rectangular rather than square. Its pickup regions are correctly apportioned through careful choice of the angles and distances among the microphones. The WSC ORTF Surround is part of the ORTF Surround Set. This is a “plug and play” solution for surround ambience. It comprises:
- 4 * No. 121017: CCM 41 L compact microphones
- No. 175207: WSC ORTF Surround H, windshield with suspensions, fur, cabling and internal heating
- No. 152408: K Surround 20 M: a 20-meter, four-way Binder multi-core cable
- No. 154202: AK Surround H M/4U: a splitter cable with heating supply
|Setup without / with basket windscreen and Windjammer
||without basket windscreen: 410 g
||basket windscreen: 600g
||basket and Windjammer: 850g
For more information, please visit this products webpage