Price: 6.813,00€ + VAT
Plug-and-Play setup for Surround Ambience Recording ORTF Surround Indoor Set
The “ORTF Surround” Schoeps recording method is a new system for the pickup of surround ambience. This microphone arrangement and its sonic characteristics are quite similar to those of the well-known “IRT Cross“ designed by Günther Theile. Both the 360° imaging and the spatial impression are of optimal quality. This is achieved with a high degree of signal separation among channels, based both on arrival-time differences and level differences.
- outdoor plug and play solution for Surround Ambience
- optimal imaging characteristics like those of the “IRT Cross”:
- good 360° imaging with a pleasant, natural-sounding spatial impression
- uses four SCHOEPS CCM 41 L supercardioids (included)
- applications: sporting events, film sound, etc.
The ORTF Surround Indoor Set comprises:
- 4 * No: 121017: CCM 41 L, supercardioid compact microphones
- No. 154003: ORTF Surround Bar LM: a four-way “ORTF Surround Bar“ terminated with a Surround multi-pin connector (AES-65)
- No. RYC-041107: Rycote Invision INV-7: an elastic suspension
- No: 152407: K Surround 5 M: a 5-meter, four-way Binder multi-core cable
- No. 152403: AK Surround M/4U: an adapter cable (Multipin / 4 × XLR-3M)
When working indoors, the ORTF Surround Indoor Set is used without windscreen. If a moderate degree of wind protection should be required, a B 5 D foam windscreen can be placed over each microphone separately.
For more information, please visit this products webpage