Price: 1.490,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 1.817,80€
The unique Sanken CMS-50 is a 5.4′′ compact stereo condenser shotgun that weighs only 4.6oz. The mic is especially suited to users that require the versatility and smooth stereo that an M-S design provides. Tight or wide patterns and premium sound, it can be camera mounted without interfering with even a short lens, yet still provide the quality of audio demanded by today’s professionals.
It is an M-S (Mid-Side) configuration which makes it possible to adjust the stereo width from mono to stereo at the mixer or in post production. The shotgun includes two outputs, a cardioid and figure of 8, which can be fed into the mixer for width adjustments. If both outputs are recorded then width can be managed in post.
Like all Sanken shotguns it is rugged and dependable with a wide range of applications where sound clarity and noise rejection are critical requirements.
- Unique Sanken lightweight design
- Sharp directivity
- M and S component outputs to compose Stereo signal, conveninent for pre and post processing
- High sound qualtity, suitable for ambient recording such as Field Sports, Movies, Operas etc.
- Beautiful Cardioid and Figure-8 patterns provide smooth and coherent Stereo
- Short 5.4″ length, lightweight (less than 5oz) for easy operation
- Ideal for boom pole operation on drama and film shoots
- Ideal for mounting on cameras with short lens
- Advanced RFI rejection
- HPF Switch to change low frequency characteristic
- Wide 60Hz – 20kHz frequency range
- Rugged and dependable design
||M : Cardioid
S : Figure-8
||60Hz - 20kHz
(nominal at 1kHz)
|40mV/Pa (-28dB/Pa , 0dB=1V/Pa)
|Equivalent noise level
|Max SPL (1% THD)
||4mA (each channel)
||22.2mm(diameter) x 137mm