The NT55 utilises the 1/2" gold sputtered true condenser transducer used in the internationally renowned RØDE NT5. The NT55 is a low-noise, balanced output microphone, exhibiting a wide dynamic range and full frequency response.
The NT55 circuit incorporates a three position variable PAD with 0dB, -10dB or 20dB attenuation, and a thereposition variable high-pass filter that enables you to step from a flat response to 75 or 150 Hz high pass filter.
The NT55 comes with two different condenser microphone heads to provide a wide variety of polar patterns. The NT55 is complemented with a diverse range of accessories to better facilitate positioning and attachment.
- Externally biased condenser
- Gold sputtered 1/2" capsule
- Three position PAD - 0dB, -10dB and -20dB
- Three position High-Pass Filter - flat, 75Hz and 150Hz
- Cardioid or Omni polar pattern using interchangeable capsules
- Heavy-duty satin-nickel plated body
- Surface mount circuitry
- Low noise
- Full frequency response
For more information, please visit this products webpage