Pre Order EAN: 0698813000043
Price: 459,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 559,98€
The RODE NT4 stereo microphone offers a perfect X/Y stereo array without the need for matched pair microphones, complex stereo bars and equipment. Simply place the microphone and capture a realistic stereo field using a single microphone.
Combining an acoustically matched pair of 1/2” cardioid condenser capsules fixed in a perfect 90 degree near-coincident alignment, the NT4 instantly creates a faithful stereo array that is ideal for drum overheads, percussion, choir vocals, environmental recording and sound design in a studio or in the field.
The NT4's versatility is further extended by its ability to be powered by a 9V battery, in addition to 48V phantom power. Both stereo XLR and 3.5mm minijack cables are supplied to ensure the NT4 is ready to record to mixing console, portable recorder or camera.
The RØDE NT4 microphone is designed and made in Australia, and covered by RØDE's industry leading 10 year warranty.
- Stereo X/Y condenser microphone
- Dual externally biased 1/2" capsules with gold sputtered diaphragm
- Capsules closely matched with full frequency response
- Dual power operation
- Custom stereo cables included - dual XLR and mini stereo jack
- Custom twin head windshield (WS4) included
- Durable satin-nickel finish
- Surface mount circuitry
- Power P48 (48V) phantom supply or 9V battery
- Acoustic Principle Pressure gradient
- Directional Pattern Cardioid (per capsule)
- Frequency range 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- Output impedance 200Ω per side
- Signal noise ratio 78 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Equivalent noise <16 dB SPL (A - weighted per IEC651)
- Maximum SPL 143dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Maximum output voltage +13.9dBu (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity -38 dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (12 mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Weight 480gm
- Dimensions 231mmH x 61mmW x 41mmD
For more information, please visit this products webpage