Wireless IFB (interruptible fold back) systems are used for talent cueing and crew communications in broadcast and motion picture production. In other cases, the IFB system is used by directors and other management to monitor program audio during a production. The Lectrosonics IFBR1B receiver provides simplicity and flexibility in a package that is intuitive for untrained users to operate. Despite its tiny size, the new IFBR1B receiver offers excellent performance on par with all of Lectrosonics’ IFB products.
The IFBR1B is housed in a rugged aluminum package. A wire beltclip is included and provides a secure mounting on a wide variety of belts, pockets and fabrics. An optional “clamp style” spring-loaded belt clip is also available: the IFBR1BBCSL. The IFBR1B is powered for over 8 hours by a removeable, rechargeable LB-50 lithium ion battery. NOTE: The IFBR1B does not ship standard with the single battery charger. To order this unit with a charger, order as a kit: IFBR1B-WITH-CHARGER. The IFBR1B can be dock charged without removing the battery with the optional CHSIFBR1B.
- Stores up to 10 frequency presets in memory
- LCD interface for programming and operation
- High sensitivity for extended operating range indoors or outdoors
- USB port for firmware updates
- Compact, rugged machined aluminum housing
- Attached battery door
- 8+ hours battery life with removable LB-50 Li-ion
- Dock chargeable with optional CHSIFBR1B
For more information, please visit this products webpage