Price: 1.276,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 1.556,72€
This unique plug-on transmitter design will ideally match any microphone or line level source via a standard XLR connector. Phantom power is selectable at 5, 15 and 48 volts, or can be turned off for use with dynamic microphones and line level signal sources.
The design includes a wide tuning range of up to 76 MHz, with tuning steps in increments of 100 kHz or 25 kHz for up to 3072 frequencies. The tuning range covers three standard 25.6 MHz Lectrosonics frequency blocks. Each of the standard blocks includes 256 different pilot tone frequencies for compatibility with all Digital Hybrid Wireless receivers.
The Lectrosonics HMa is available in 2 frequency bands:
A1 (470.100 - 537.575 MHz) (Blocks 470, 19, 20)
B1 (537.600 - 614.375 MHz) (Blocks 21, 22, 23)
DSP compatibility modes are also included to work with legacy Lectrosonics analog wireless microphone receivers and IFB receivers, as well as some receivers from other manufacturers.
- Accepts microphone or line level signals
- Selectable 5, 15, 48 volt phantom power
- 76 MHz tuning range in 100 kHz or 25 kHz steps for up to 3072 frequencies
- Selectable 50/100 mW output power (US version only)
- Adjustable low frequency roll-off
- Powered by two AA batteries
- USB port for firmware updates
- IR (infrared) port for fast setup
•Solid machined aluminum housing
For more information, please visit this products webpage