Pre Order EAN: 6438128122597
Price: 369,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 450,18€
When it comes to performance versus size, the Genelec 8020 has set the benchmark in nearfield monitoring for over 15 years.
The 8020D is the latest revision of this enduring studio classic, boasting an even higher SPL yet lower energy consumption than previous versions. Designed to adapt to the broadest possible range of listening environments, the 8020D thrives when space is at a premium.
Transparent and truthful
Engineers love the transparent and truthful reproduction of the 8020D, and with its wide uncoloured sweet spot you are always in a position to make accurate, reliable mix decisions. Additionally, our Intelligent Signal Sensing (ISS™) circuitry detects when your monitor is no longer in use, placing it into an environmentally friendly, power-saving standby mode.
- SPL: 100 dB
- Amplifier Power: 50 W Bass (Class D) + 50 W Treble (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 56 Hz - 25 kHz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 2.5 dB (62 Hz - 20 kHz)
- Driver Dimensions: ⌀ 105 mm Bass + ⌀ 19 mm Treble (view in inches)
- Dimensions: H 242 x W 148 x D 142 mm, with Iso-Pod™ (view in inches)
- Weight: 3.2 kg / 7.1 lb
- Connections: 1 x XLR Analog Input
For more information, please visit this products webpage