Pre Order EAN: 6438128101875
Price: 529,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 645,38€
Our most compact professional subwoofer, the Genelec 7040A brings controlled low-end accuracy to the tightest of production spaces.
Not just ‘more bass’
A great subwoofer is about so much more than just delivering ‘more bass’. The laminar spiral design of the 7040A ensures that it can deliver high SPL performance that is precise, articulate and free from distortion, right down to 30 Hz. So when partnered with our 8010 or 8020 nearfield monitors, the 7040A creates a full-range system that is completely seamless. It just sounds ‘right’.
Superior management skills
Onboard bass management technology enables the 7040A to filter LF information from the main channels and take responsibility for handling it – thus increasing the headroom and reducing the distortion of the main monitors, which can then focus their energies on the rest of the frequency spectrum. Additionally, room compensation controls allow you to optimize the 7040A for your room environment in exactly the same way as our monitors, so you can still be confident of producing mixes that translate perfectly.
- SPL: 100 dB
- Amplifier Power: 50 W Bass (Class D)
- Frequency Response: 30 Hz - 90 Hz ("-6 dB")
- Accuracy of Frequency Response: ± 3 dB (33 Hz - 85 Hz)
- Driver Dimensions: ⌀ 165 mm Bass (view in inches)
- Dimensions: H 410 x W 350 x D 205 mm, (view in inches)
- Weight: 11.3 kg / 24.9 lb
- Connections: 2 x XLR Analog Input 2 x XLR Analog Output
For more information, please visit this products webpage