Blu-Tack is the original re-usable adhesive from Bostik.
Clean, safe and easy to use, Blu-Tack provides an ideal alternative to drawing pins and sticky tapes.
Bostik Blu-Tack is the is the original reusable adhesive. It is permanently plastic and pliable (tt can be readily formed into any shape). A few applications for the putty include using to stick posters, sealing around windows and doors, cleaning dust and hair from clothing, and keeping pictures straight. Use Blue-Tack on non-porous surfaces, painted surfaces, vinyl coated wall paper, glass, metal, etc. Remember to press it on, but roll it off. Any remaining Blu-Tack material can be removed by rolling or dabbing with another blob of Blu Tack.
The uses are endless, but here are some others:
- Leave note on door.
- Hold candles in place in holders.
- Remove dust from awkward places.
- Pick up dropped screws or nails.
- Attach screw to screwdriver to get to hard places.
- Hold figurines in place on the window sill.
- Use to reduce noise vibration.
- Hold markers in place on white board.
- Clean computer keys.
- Hold speakers in place on speaker stands.
- Graphite artists can use as a graphite eraser or magnet.
- Keep picture frames from shifting around on wall.
Votazione 4,82/5 (17 Voti)