Sennheiser SKP 2000.
Trasmettitore ad innesto, 20 banchi fissi e 6 variabili da 64 frequenze ciascuno, 75 MHz di larghezza banda nel range UHF.
Potenza selezionabile 10/30/50 mW (100mW in alcuni Paesi), alimentazione 2 batterie stilo 1,5V.
Genera alimentazione 48 Volt Phantom (commutabile).
Practically any wired microphone can be a player in Sennheiser’s 2000 ensemble. This plug-on transmitter makes it possible. Five frequency ranges with up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth also provide optimum flexibility for all components in the 2000 series. The transmitter settings on SKP 2000 can also be synchronized quickly and easily using infrared technology. Equipped with triple switchable transmission power and phantom powering, SKP 2000 is incredibly versatile.
- Rugged metal housing
- Up to 75 MHz switching bandwidth
- 20 fixed frequency bands with up to 64 compatible presets
- 6 banks each with up to 64 tunable channels
- Frequency setting in 25 kHz steps
- Pilot tone squelch for interference-free operation
- 48 V switchable phantom powering
- Backlit display on transmitter (keystroke activation)
- Auto-lock feature to prevent buttons from accidently being pressed
- Audio and RF MUTE feature for muting the transmitterTransmitters can be configured from the receiver menu
- Can be synchronized with the receiver using infrared interface
- Wide range of accessories for virtually any use
- 1 SKP 2000 plug-on transmitter
- 1 POP 1 protective pouch
- 2 AA 1.5 V batteries
- 1 instruction manual
- 1 supplementary frequency sheet
- 1 supplementary RF power sheet
|RF frequency range
||516..... 865 MHz
||max. 75 MHz
|RF output power
||10, 30, 50 mW (US: 100 mW)
|THD, total harmonic distortion
||< 0,9 %
||≥ 120 dBA (@ 1 mV peak deviation)
|In compliance with
||CE , FCC, IC
||2x 1,5 V (AA)
|Operating time (transmitter)
||> 8 h (P48: 5h)
|Input voltage range
||mic 1,2 V max
||105 x 43 x 43 mm
Votazione 4.9/5 (10 Voti)