Price: Contattaci per il prezzo/
Call for price!
The new Yamaha TF-RACK is a compact rack-mount version of the TF Series, offering the same levels of performance and groundbreaking operability. This space-saving model is accessible to a wide range of users, from beginners to seasoned engineers. The TF-RACK is an unbeatable choice when smooth, intuitive setup and operation is required in limited spaces.
TF Series digital mixing consoles released in 2015 offer TouchFlow Operation™ which allows the user to respond to the music and artists on stage with unprecedented speed and freedom, taking live sound reinforcement to a new level of refinement. With the TouchFlow Operation interface optimized for touch panel control, experienced engineers as well as newcomers to the field will find it easier than ever to achieve the ideal mix. Recallable D-PRE™ preamplifiers support sound quality that will satisfy the most discerning professional ears, while advanced live recording features and seamless operation with high-performance I/O racks give these compact digital mixers capabilities that make them outstanding choices for a wide range of applications.
- Mixing Capacity:
- Input Channels: 40 (32 Mono + 2 Stereo + 2 Return)
- Aux Buses: 20 (8 Mono + 6 Stereo)
- Stereo Buses: 1
- Sub Buses: 1
- Input Channel Functions: 8 DCA Groups
- Inputs: 16 Mic/Line (XLR/TRS Combo) + 1 Stereo Line (RCA)
- Outputs: 16 (8 XLR + 8 TRS)
- Expansion Slots: 1 for NY64-D (Sold Separately)
- DSP Processors: 8 Effects + 10 GEQ
- Sampling Frequency Rate: 48kHz
- PC/Mac: USB 2.0, 34 Tracks Recording/Playback
- USB Storage Device: 2 Tracks Recording/Playback
- Power Consumption: 85W
- Dimensions: 480mm x 132mm x 409mm (W x H x D)
- Weight: 9.2kg / 20.3lbs
- Optional Extras:
- Audio Interface Card (NY64-D)
- Footswitch (FC5)