*** DISCONTINUED ***
744T Portable digital audio recorder, four-channel analog and digital I/O, 24 e 16 bit, 192 KHz, CF slot, with 250GB internal Hard Drive, includes 4500 mAH Lion battery, AC power/adapter.
The Sound Devices 744T is a powerful four-track file-based digital audio recorder. The super-compact 744T records and plays back audio to and from its internal hard drive or Compact Flash medium, making field recording simple and fast. It writes and reads uncompressed PCM audio at 16 or 24 bits with sample rates between 32 kHz and 192 kHz. Compressed (MP3) audio playback and recording from 64 kb/s to 320 kb/s are also supported. The time code implementation makes the 744T ready for any recording job—from over-the-shoulder to cart-based production.
The 744T implements a no-compromise audio path that includes Sound Devices’ next generation microphone preamplifiers. Designed specifically for high bandwidth, high bit rate digital recording, these preamps set a new standard for frequency response linearity, low distortion performance, and low noise.
No other recorder on the market matches its size or feature set. In addition, its learning curve is quite short—powerful does not mean complicated. While the 744T is a very capable recorder by itself, it truly excels when used in conjunction with an outboard audio mixer such as Sound Devices’ own 442 or 302.
Its two recording media (hard drive and Compact Flash) are highly reliable, industry standard, and easily obtainable. The removable, rechargeable battery is a standard Sony-compatible Li-ion camcorder cell. The 744T interconnects with Windows and Mac OS computers for convenient data transfer and backup.
- Two-channels of Sound Devices next generation microphone preamps with phantom, limiters, and high-pass filters
- Channel 3 and 4 line-level inputs on TA3 connectors
- Two-channel, balanced mic/line level outputs on TA3 connectors
- Input-to-track assignment with 256 possible routing combinations
- Records to internal 250 GB hard drive, removable Compact Flash, or both storage medium
- AES3 (XLR) or AES3id (unbalanced AES on BNC) digital inputs and AES3id outputs
- Programmable, sunlight-viewable LED level metering
- WAV or BWF format, mono or poly files, uncompressed PCM audio
- 24-bit or 16-bit (with or without dither) and sampling at 32 kHz-192 kHz
- Ultra-stable Ambient time code circuitry, tuneable to <0.2 PPM accuracy with all relevant TC rates
- MP3 encode and decode, 32 to 320 kb/s stereo file
- FireWire (IEEE-1394) port for high-speed data transfer to computers
- 6-pin modular C. Link serial input and output for unit linking and future control and expansion
- Removable Li-on rechargeable battery compatible with Sony M- and L-mount Li-on batteries
- 10–18 VDC external input powers and charges on-board battery
- Aluminum & stainless-steel chassis for exceptional durability and light weight
- Class-defining compact size
- Designed for the same operational environmental extremes as Sound Devices field mixers
Votazione 4,8/5 (10 Voti)