*** DISCONTINUED ***
702 Portable, High-Resolution Audio Recorder
The two-channel 702 is a powerful file-based digital audio recorder. The compact device records and plays back audio to cost-effective, removable Compact Flash cards, making field recording simple and fast. It writes and reads uncompressed PCM audio at 16 or 24 bits with sampling rates between 32 kHz and 192 kHz. Compressed (MP3) audio playback is also supported.
The 702 Sound Devices implements a no-compromise audio path that includes Sound Devices’ next generation microphone preamplifiers. Designed specifically for high bandwidth, high bit rate digital recording, these preamps set a new standard for frequency response linearity, low distortion performance, and low noise.
No other recorder on the market matches its size or feature set. In addition, its learning curve is quite short—powerful does not mean complicated. While the 702 is a very capable recorder by itself, it truly excels when used in conjunction with an outboard audio mixer such as Sound Devices’ own 442 or 302.
Its Compact Flash storage is a highly reliable, industry standard, and easily obtainable. The removable, rechargeable battery is a standard Sony-compatible Li-ion camcorder cell. The Compact Flash card appears as a removable storage devices when connected via the FireWire port to Windows or Mac OS computers.
- Two-channels of Sound Devices next generation microphone preamps with phantom, limiters, and high-pass filters
- Records to removable Compact Flash cards for convenient file audio file storage; can also record directly to external FireWire drives
- AES3 (XLR) or AES3id (unbalanced AES on BNC) digital inputs and AES3id outputs
- Programmable, sunlight-viewable LED level metering
- WAV format, mono or poly files, uncompressed PCM audio
- 24-bit or 16-bit (with or without dither) and sampling at 32 kHz-192 kHz
- MP3, MP2 decoder, 64 to 320 kb/s stereo file
- FLAC file recording and playback
- FireWire (IEEE-1394) port for high-speed computer access to the Compact Flash card
- 6-pin modular C. Link serial input and output for unit linking and control with the CL-1
- Removable Li-on rechargeable battery compatible with Sony M- and L-mount Li-on batteries
- 10–18 VDC external input powers and charges on-board battery
- Aluminum & stainless-steel chassis for exceptional durability and light weight
- Class-defining compact size
- Designed for the same operational environmental extremes as Sound Devices field mixers
Votazione 4,31/5 (16 Voti)