The Sound Devices MD-4 4x4 Analog-to-Dante Interface with Headphone Monitor is a simple, high-performance interface for connecting analog audio to Dante™ audio networks.
Four high-gain microphone or line-level inputs are available for connection to a Dante audio network. Additionally, four Dante signals can be sent to its four balanced analog outputs. Inputs or outputs can be routed to headphones for signal monitoring and metering. The MD-4 is an ideal companion in a rack with the Sound Devices 970 audio recorder.
- Four front-panel, balanced, analog, mic or line level inputs with 48 V phantom power and high-pass filter
- Inputs accept mic or line level, and appear as Dante sends (transmit)
- Eight-segment LED meter for each input
- Four Dante signals (receiver) to four rear-panel XLR balanced-analog outputs
- Headphone monitoring with LED level meters, with front and rear panel headphone output
- Built-in AC power supply (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz on IEC C14) or 11-18 VDC powering (4-pin XLR)
- ?Durable 1-U rackmount chassis
For more information, please visit this products webpage
Votazione 0/5 (Senza Voti)