The CL-9 Linear Fader Controller is a dedicated mixing surface for the 788T. With the addition of a CL-9, the already powerful 788T becomes a complete mixer / recording system, perfect for audio capture in sound-for-picture and music-oriented productions.
The heart of the CL-9 is its eight ultra low-latency linear faders and rotary input trim controls. Critical gain changes are fast, smooth, and precise. When a CL-9 is connected the 788T gains a single band parametric EQ for each of its eight inputs. EQ frequency, level, and Q are adjustable. Additionally, the CL-9 adds input pan to the 788T.
A wide range of 788T menu-based controls are accessible with convenient knob control on the CL-9. These controls include output level control of the six outputs, dedicated L / R and Aux 1 / Aux 2 output level controls, track-record enabling for each of the 12 record tracks, and one-touch soloing of inputs or tracks.
Bus-powered by the 788T, the CL-9 is connected by a single USB cable. By connecting the headphone output from the 788T to the CL-9 additional monitoring features are available.
The 788T can additionally be connected to a Mac OS or Windows computer running Wave Agent 1.1, Sound Devices popular file librarian. When in the Metering Mode of Wave Agent, all 12 record tracks and 788T time code values can remotely monitored. Record and stop control are also available.
- Eight 100 mm linear faders for precise input level control
- Rotary trim control for each input with ring LED metering
- Sweepable, single-band parametric EQ per input with variable frequency, gain and filter Q
- Four rotary level controls for Left, Right, Aux1, and Aux2 tracks
- Input pan control
- Quick control of input, track, or output solo monitoring
- Output level control for outputs 1–6
- Two communication return inputs for private talkback circuits
- Record and Stop control
- Slate circuit for recording slate mic to tracks and sending to outputs
- Power and control from the 788T over the USB connection
- Remote level metering on Mac OS or Windows computers using Wave Agent
- Output muting
- Footswitch input for programmable switch closure (GPI)
- Four additional user-progammable controls, useful to assign menu items to physical controls
- Stainless-steel chassis with and machined aluminum end panels
For more information, please visit this products webpage