The optional CL-12 linear fader controller significantly expands the mixing capability of the 6-Series mixer/recorder line. The CL-12 attaches directly to any 6-Series mixer via a single USB cable that provides both power and control, making transitions between cart-based setups and over-the-shoulder workflows quick and easy.
The CL-12 will be compatible with the 688, upon shipping. Future support for both the 664 and 633 will follow. With the CL-12, the 688 gains a 3-band parametric equalizer for each of its 12 inputs, shortcut access to SuperSlot™ wireless receiver data (when used with the SL-6), and MixAssist™ auto-mix monitoring.
The CL-12 also includes ports for a USB keyboard connection for efficient metadata entry, remote control via 3rd-party applications (such as Ambient Beetle Bluetooth dongle, Timecode Systems' :wave metadata hub), and for powering an optional USB lamp.
Quick & Easy Transition: The CL-12 linear fader controller is an optional accessory that significantly expands the mixing capability of the 6-Series mixer/recorder line. The CL-12 attaches directly to any 6-Series mixer via a single USB cable that provides both power and control, making transitions between cart-based setups and over-the-shoulder workflows quick and easy. It will be compatible with the 688 upon shipping, and future support of the 664 and 633 will follow. Not all CL-12 features will be supported by all 6-Series models.
Beautiful Form & Function: The CL-12 comes in two models. The standard CL-12 is designed to be a sleek and durable mixing surface with robust black aluminum side panels. Tactile controls, including illuminated buttons and twelve easy-to-use manual faders, combine with LED metering to improve the whole mixing experience. In addition to offering everything the standard CL-12 does, the CL-12 Alaia model also features incredibly smooth gliding Penny & Giles faders — the best in the industry. Gorgeous custom hardwood side panels also enhance the look of the CL-12 Alaia. Available in either Blonde Maple or Red Mahogany, the panels are handmade by Amish craftsmen specifically for Sound Devices, LLC.
- 12 100 mm linear input faders (Penny & Giles option with CL-12 Alaia)
- L, R, X1, X2 level controls with press functionality for input routing
- 3-band parametric equalizer per channel
- Large, backlit transport controls (REC and STOP)
- Numerous dedicated buttons for fast access to menus and key functionality
- Single USB cable connection for power and control, and quick transition from cart to bag
- 22-segment LED meters for L, R, X1, X2
- 7-segment LED pre-fade input meters
- Limiter LEDs
- Indicator LEDs for MixAssist activity, Arm, Channel On, and Routing
- USB Ports for keyboard, lamp, and 3rd-party remote control applications
- Headphone port for direct audio monitoring from CL-12
For more information, please visit this products webpage