Price: 8.000,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 9.760,00€
Sound Devices 833 Recorder/Mixer 6 pre mic / line, 8 channels, 12 tracks, 6 analog outs, accuratee timecode.
Sound Devices SL-2 SuperSlot Wireless Module
The Sound Devices 833 is the professional’s tool for mobile and small productions. Like the popular Sound Devices 633, the 833 is small, lightweight, and compact. A tactile interface with dedicated faders, trim knobs, and PFL switches makes this mixer-recorder ideal for run-and-gun bag use.
The 833 has 6 mic/line preamplifiers, 8 channels, 12 tracks, 6 analog outputs, and ultra-accurate timecode. Many features have carried over from the premium Sound Devices’ Scorpio, such as Sound Devices’ new preamplifier design, 2 SD card slots, dual L-Mount battery charging and powering, and an internal 256 GB SSD.
Additionally, the 833 shares the same processing architecture and multiple FPGAs as the Scorpio. This enables the 833 to be fully routable, and any physical input can be routed to any track. The 833 features both digital and analog inputs and outputs, and has multiple powering options, so it will fit effortlessly into your existing kit.
A built-in three band EQ may be set to either pre- or post-fade for each channel to tackle any problems directly on-set. Enable Dugan Automixing to automatically attenuate unused microphones in multi-microphone applications. Up to 8 channels can be automixed at a time, and two separate groups can be mixed simultaneously.
The SL-2 Dual SuperSlot Wireless Module is the first model of a new range of SuperSlot™-based accessories which bring integrated multichannel wireless to the 8-Series mixer-recorders. The SL-2 is a two slot-in wireless receiver integration system that easily mounts to the top panel of any 8-Series mixer-recorder. It accepts UniSlot and SuperSlot™ wireless receivers from a variety of manufacturers. Power to the SL-2 and receivers is supplied by the 8-Series mixer-recorder – no external DC connector is needed on the SL-2. Analog or digital audio is sent from the receivers into the mixer-recorder via the expansion port, reducing messy cabling for power and audio connectivity. The SL-2 offers antenna distribution to slot-in receivers, spreading out the placement of antennas for better RF performance. The rear panel of the SL-2 is equipped with two TA3 connectors for an additional four inputs of AES3 audio.
- Dimensions : 5.1 cm x 22 cm x 17 cm
- 6 ultra low-noise, all-new microphone preamplifiers
- 8 channels, 6 buses, 12 tracks
- 6 analog outputs
- Ultra-accurate timecode
- 256 GB internal SSD, 2 SD card slots
- USB-A and C ports for SD-Remote app, linear fader control via MCU, keyboard, and file transfer
- Dugan Automixing for up to 8 channels
- Optional NoiseAssist and CEDAR sdnx noise suppression plugins
- Compatible with the 833, 888, and the Scorpio.
- Accepts two UniSlot or SuperSlot wireless receivers from Audio Ltd, Lectrosonics, Sennheiser, Sony, Shure and Wisycom.
- Built-in antenna distribution with antenna powering for active antennas or boosters.
- Supports remote control of third party smart antennas.
- Two auxiliary MCX antenna ports for connecting other receivers or RF distribution.
- Two TA3 AES3 inputs for an additional 4 channels of digital audio.
- Two DC Outputs via Hirose 4-pin connectors, each supplying up to 500 mA.
- Powers via an 8-Series mixer-recorder.
- Accepts either analog or digital audio from slot-in receivers.
- Ability to set and monitor multiple functions of a SuperSlot-compatible receiver from the 8-Series mixer-recorder. Power on/off
- Set frequency
- RF Scan with visual representation of the RF spectrum
- Monitor transmitter battery, receiver audio, and RF levels
- Rugged, lightweight, and compact design.
- Mounts to the top of any 8-Series mixer-recorder.
- Same width as the 833 dim. 4.5 cm x 21.3 cm x 13.1 cm
For more information, please visit this products webpage