Small, Powerful, audio Mixer for ENG
Developed specifically for audio-for-picture applications, the 302 mixer is the perfect tool for production companies and camera operators wanting to take control of their audio. The 302 is stunning for its size, flexibility, control and performance; it is the most compact and cost-effective battery-powered professional audio mixer in its class.
With important features to accommodate nearly any over-the-shoulder production, the 302 interfaces with wireless transmitters and receivers, camera audio inputs of all kinds, and external audio recorders. Its microphone inputs share the same superb circuitry of all Sound Devices field production tools.
Dedicated PortaBrace bag CS-302.
- Lundahl transformer-balanced mic or line level inputs on XLR connectors
- Continuously adjustable input trim
- Two-position high-pass filter
- Pan switches
- Limiters on inputs and outputs
- Stereo and MS linking of channel 1 and 2
- Phantom (48 V or 12 V) or "T" microphone powering selected per channel
- Solo (PFL) channel monitoring in headphones
- Peak limiters per channel
- Tape level output on TA3 locking connectors
- Active-balanced line/tape/mic level outputs on XLR connectors
- Return input for monitoring
- Channel 4/5 input option
- Sunlight-viewable LED meters with proprietary software selected ballistics
- On-board MS stereo matrix
- Push pots for setup features to keep the front panel clutter-free
- Durable extruded aluminum chassis
- Weight less than 1 kg with batteries
- Powered by three AA batteries or external 5 - 18 VDC
Frequency Response:20 Hz - 30 kHz, +0.2, -0.5 dB,
-1 dB @ 5 Hz and 50 kHz typical
Equivalent Input Noise:-126 dBu (-128 dBV) maximum
(22 Hz - 22 kHz bandwidth, flat filter, trim control fully up)
Input Clipping Level:
0 dBu minimum (trim control fully down)
Line Output Clipping Level (1% THD):
20 dBu minimum, 18 dBu minimum with 600 ohm load
Dynamic Range:115 dB minimum (trim fully down)
THD + Noise: 0.007% typical (1 kHz, +4 dBu at Line out), 0.009 max (50 Hz to 20 kHz, +18 dBu at line out, fader fully up)
Output Noise: -100 dBu (-102 dBV) maximum (22 Hz - 22 kHz bandwidth, flat filter, master gain fully up, faders fully down)
L/R Gain Matching:+/- 0.1 dB (Mic In to Line Out)
Metering: 40-segment, sunlight-viewable
Selectable peak, VU, or peak (with or without peak hold) + VU ballistics
Switchable 80 Hz or 160 Hz, 12 dB/oct, silent activation
Mic Powering (each mic selectable):
none, 12 V phantom, 48 V phantom, 12 V T-power, selected per mic input
Input Limiters: +18 dBu threshold, 20:1 limiting ratio, 1 mS attack time, 200 mS release time.
Output Limiters:Affects the outputs of the mixer.
Threshold selectable from +4 dBu to +20 dBu, 1 dB steps, 20:1 limiting ratio, 1 mS attack time, 200 mS release time
Power supply: Internal ±16 V (bi-polar) regulated audio rails, 2.4 - 6 V range internal batteries, isolated (floating) external DC input jack, 5-18 V
locking 4-pin Hirose connector, pin-4 = (+), pin-1 = (-)
Temperature:Operating: -20°C to 60°C, 0 to 95% relative humidity; (non-condensing), storage: -40°C to 85°C
Weight:0.85 kg, (1.8 lbs) unpackaged with three alkaline AA batteries
Dimensions: 47 mm x 214 mm x 114 mm (H x W x D), 1.8" x 8.4" x 4.5"