The Sennheiser MKE 2 digital delivers high-end audio for your video, your docu-film, your stream or interviews. You have a larger audience in mind? With this set, you obtain perfect recordings out and about – even when working alone. The Apogee and Sennheiser recording experts have provided a simple and brilliant recording solution. All apps for current iOS devices included.
The MKE 2 is a legend in live performances; it has proven itself as a worldwide industry standard on Broadway, television and professional news gathering. Thanks to its rugged housing and its ultralight Umbrella Diaphragm (TM), it is protected against dampness and remains durable in any situation. The wind deflector is supplied as a metal and foam protection variant and can also be combined for optimal recordings.
For the MKE 2 digital, the Apogee experts have developed a special A/D converter that goes far beyond the possibilities offered by previous solutions. A 96 kHz/24 bit data stream delivers the highest audio quality to your iOS device.
MetaRecorder App does not only save recordings but also simplifies both the handling on the spot and the subsequent synchronization – including XML files for Final Cut Pro. And for those who prefer working with other recording or film apps, the Maestro app can be used to control the finest details of the microphone and recording.
Download from Apple Store
The MKE 2 digital uses the lightning connector, thus saving the high-quality data stream directly in your iOS device. This leaves your headphone connector free to be used to monitor what you are recording.
- Connector Apple Mfi certified Lightning connector
- Frequency response 20 - 20,000 Hz
- Max. sound pressure level @ min.gain: 130 dB; @ max. gain: 95 dB
- Cable length 1.6 m
- Transducer principle pre-polarized condenser microphone
- Weight 29 g
- Diameter 4.8 mm (capsule)
- Pick-up pattern omnidirectional
- Operating temperature 0° C…+50°C
- Equivalent noise level @ min. gain: -95 dBFS (A); @ max.gain: -67 dBFS(A)
- Gain 0 - 35 dB
- AD conversion multibit DeltaSigma
- Digital Signal Processing Compression, EQ (selectable presets via Apogee Maestro App)
- Powering Supplied by iOS device
- Sensitivity @ min. gain: -50 dBFS (80 dB SPL, 1 kHz)<br>@ max. gain: -15 dBFS (80 dB SPL, 1 kHz)
- Sampling rates 44,1 / 48 / 88,2 / 96 kHz
- Bitrate16 Bit, 24 Bit
For more information, please visit this products webpage