The closed and supra-aural headsets Sennheiser HMD 26 are lightweight and designed for use in broadcast applications at TV and Radio. The headphones are dimensioned for high maximum SPL. HMD 26 provides high wearing comfort in combination with a good noise attenuation. All variants of HMD 26 for Broadcast are equipped with ActiveGard which protects the user from volume peaks.
The dynamic microphone with hyper-cardioid characteristic satisfies with perfect broadcast sound up to 16 kHz. It is mainly designed for applications in noisy environments. Another important feature is the less sensitivity against structure-born sound. The gooseneck microphone can be used either on left or right-hand side. The microphone boom allows an individual adjustment at the right position.
Il prezzo indicato si riferisce sia alla versione HMD 26 II 600 (600 Ohm d'impedenza, senza cavo) che alla HMD 26 II 100 (100 Ohm d'impedenza, senza cavo).
Contattateci per le altre versioni.
- Extremely comfortable to wear, even for extended listening, due to the two-piece automatic headband and soft ear pads
- Single-sided cable routing
- Headphones for high maximum SPL
- ActiveGard (switchable) - safeguards you from volume peaks above 105 dB
- "Flip-away" headphone allows single-sided listening
- Dynamic microphone (hyper-cardioid pattern)
- Flexible microphone boom, can be worn on either left or right-hand side
- Muting of microphone once mic position is upright
- cable, microphone boom and ear pads can be changed easily due to modular concept
|Transducer principle (Headphones)
||20 Hz - 18.000 Hz
||HMD 26-100: 50 Ohm mono / 100 Ohm stereo
||HMD 26-600: 300 Ohm mono / 600 Ohm stereo
|Characteristic SPL (1 kHz, 1 mW)
||HMD 26-100: 115 dB at 1 kHz, 1V
||HMD 26-600: 107 dB at 1 kHz, 1V
|Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv)
||127 dB SPL at 1 kHz, 200 mW (ActiveGard switched-off)
|THD, total harmonic distortion
||< 0,5 %
||approx. 3,6 N
|Transducer principle (Microphone)
||dynamic microphone (hyper-cardioid)
||40 Hz - 16.000 Hz
||0,4 mV / Pa at 1 kHz
||-15 °C... +55 °C
||-55 °C... +70 °C
|Weight w/o cable
For more information, please visit this products webpage