InVision Video from Rycote
The InVision Video is a brand new range of shock mounts providing the ultimate solution for mounting microphones on cameras. Incorporating the patented Lyre technology the InVision Video range consists of the following mounts:
- InVision Video Hot Shoe code 042901
- InVision Video ¼” code 042902
- The InVision Video mounts use the patented “Lyre” technology first introduced by Rycote in 2007 in the S-series and provides excellent vibration isolation against handling ?& camera motor noise.
- The Lyres are made from a specialist material, Hytrel, which allows the suspension to operate effectively in temperatures from minus 35?C (-31?F) to over 100?C (212?F).
- The clip is designed to hold shotgun microphones from 19 to 25 mm in diameter and up to 300 mm in length, including the slab sided Sennheiser MKH range.
- A “Soft feel” grip is moulded into the clip, to prevent the microphone twisting or slipping.
- The Mount can be rotated 360 degrees around the mounting point & slid in and out allowing the microphone to be positioned in the optimum place on the camera.
- A built in cable clamp which provides good isolation against cable borne noise
- Lightweight and robust
- InVision Video ¼” thumb wheel is fitted with female ¼’ 20 thread allowing additional ¼” components to be used in conjunction with it.
- The InVision Video mounts work perfectly with all Rycote slip-on windshields (windscreens), including the our foams, Softie & Miniscreen.
For more information, please visit this products webpage