DV PROMIX 3
The DV PROMIX 3 from Professional Sound Corporation® is the first product built by PSC specifically for the DV Cam market. Professional Sound Corporation has been building professional, portable audio equipment for nearly 18 years. This DV PROMIX 3 has been designed to provide all of the features necessary for today's demanding video shoots. This robust three-channel mixer is battery operated for portability and provides very high quality audio in a compact and lightweight package. The DV PROMIX 3 allows the operator to easily and conveniently mix up to three audio sources.
The DV PROMIX 3's inputs are compatible with all audio sources including line level signals, dynamic (non-powered) microphone signals and even professional quality, 48PH condenser microphones. Each input is individually switchable so multiple source types can be used at the same time. In addition each input has a convenient switchable low cut filter designed to reduce wind noise during outdoor shoots and is also equipped with a channel assignment switch for added flexibility. High quality fader pots and switches are used throughout the mixer. The Outputs are also line or microphone level switchable make the DV PROMIX 3 compatible with all your DV Cams. A super bright, sunlight readable LED meter allows easy audio level settings even while outdoors.
The meter is color coded for ease of use. The DV PROMIX 3 is equipped with output limiters so the operator dose not have to worry about overloading the cameras audio inputs. And like our broadcast mixers, the DV PROMIX 3 is equipped with a tape return function allowing the operator the confidence they require on the job that the audio has indeed, been fed to the camera. The DV PROMIX 3 operates from two easily accessible 9V alkaline batteries.
This DV PROMIX 3 combines all of the features required for today's demanding video shoots.
The DV PROMIX 3 is equipped with:
- Professional, balanced XLR microphone input connectors
- Very low noise microphone pre-amplifiers with switchable gain for Line level signals,
Dynamic microphones or Condenser microphone use
- 48PH microphone power, switchable on each input
- Channel assignment (Pan) switches on each input
- Two position Low Frequency roll off filters on each input to reduce wind noise
- Smooth, ergonomic fader pots with non-slip rubber knobs
- Bright sunlight readable, LED meters that are color-coded for easy use
- Tape/direct monitoring for confidence that your audio is being recorded to tape
- Professional, balanced XLR outputs that are line or microphone level switchable
- Output limiters for camera overload protection
- Dedicated Microphone level output jack for use with cameras not equipped with XLR's
- Tape return jack for monitoring audio back from the camera
- 2x 9V battery operation for easy field use
- Robust aircraft aluminum case
- Convenient carry case and strap included
For more information, please visit this products webpage