Price: 3.270,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 3.989,40€
The new L Series units all share a wide tuning range of three standard Lectrosonics blocks, or 67.5 to 76.8 MHz, depending on the specific frequency band, and employ Lectrosonics' patented Digital Hybrid Wireless® technology for compandor-free audio along with compatibility modes for interoperability with older analog systems.
Like all our other products, the L Series units are made in the USA and feature machined aluminum housings, user-friendly setup and reliable operation.
Containing the following items:
1) LR receiver (Frequency band A1, B1 or C1)
Frequency Ranges Offered:
A1 - blocks 470, 19, 20 (470.100 - 537.575 MHz)
B1 - blocks 21, 22, 23 (537.600 - 614.374 MHz)
1) LMb transmitter (Frequency band A1, B1 or C1)
1) M152/5P lavaliere Microphone
1) LRSHOE camera shoe mount for LR Receiver
1) MCSRXLR cable, TA3F to XLRM
1) MCLRTRS cable, TA3F to 1/8" TRS
1) CCMINI zippered pouch
- LMb Portable Beltpack Transmitter The LMb is the latest successor in Lectrosonics’ line of economical beltpack transmitters designed for applications including theater, house of worship, TV, ENG, video and film production. The LMb features an all-metal housing, wire belt clip, 50 mW of RF power, 25 or 100 kHz tuning steps (yielding up to 3,072 selectable frequencies) and an integrated multi-function switch with menu-selectable modes for power, mute or talkback.
- LR Compact Wireless Receiver The ultra-compact LR receiver takes the Lectrosonics Digital Hybrid Wireless® compact receiver concept to an entirely new level. Compatibility modes enable the LR to operate with older analog transmitters. Dual antenna diversity improves range and resistance to dropouts. The RF spectrum analyzer and Lectrosonics’ SmartTune capability make quick work of finding clean frequencies on site.
For more information, please visit this products webpage