This item is included in the list of the Top 30 Best Sellers
Rechargeable 9 Volt Battery, 700mAh
Improved the Wireless Signal
Battteries fully charged will measure 8.0 to 8.4 volts.
- Internal Li-Polymer cell is more stable & secure
- iPowerUS Li-Polymer battery fast charge will not heat up
- Strong signal, no noise & no interference.
- Amplified capacitor to cope with peak current.
- Multi-Protect functions with over charge, over current, over discharge & short circuit.
- Light weight, no memory effect.
- Longer service life.
To measure the battery properly, a load must be applied. Many high impedance voltmeters do not activate the battery.
When in cut-off mode the battery may measure zero to open or partially open circuit voltage. If in cut-off, the charger should activate the battery. This may take a few seconds or minutes, depending on the cut off conditions.
If a drained battery shows a green LED instead of a red LED, take out the battery, wait 10 seconds then re-insert the battery, it should work fine.
If the battery is inserted reversed polarity, backwards, the channel light will flash RED
For more information, please visit this products webpage