HPRC 2580 Valigia rigida con tasca laterale dim.int. 39x31x8.9cm
2580E Valigia vuota (senza spugna nè divisori) : prezzo euro 128,00
2580C Valigia con set di spugne pre-tagliate : prezzo euro 158,00
2580ADV Valigia con morbida busta porta computer 15” dotata di chiusura a lampo, con una tasca esterna dove possono essere inseriti, cataloghi A4, documenti, e block notes. Lid organizer all'interno del copercho, dove inserire cavi, caricatori, penne, mouse ed altri accessori. Una cinghia morbida ed ergonomica è inclusa nel pacchetto. Prezzo:euro 189,00.
Interne 390x310x89(mm) - 15.35x12.20x3.50(in)
esterne 410x359x110(mm) - 16.14x14.13x4.33(in)
coperchio 44(mm) - 1.73(in) bottom: 45(mm) - 1.77(in)
vuota 2,40kg - 5.29lbs
con spugna 2,57kg - 5.67lbs
Lightweight, waterproof, unbreakable case that can be used to carry every kind of equipment and accessories.
It's available with a cubed foam, or with an interior ADV KIT (Removable Shoulder Strap with Pad, Three Zippered Pouches inside the Lid, and Laptop Bag up to 15'') or can be purchased empty.
• ergonomic handle made of PP SEBS material and a steel pin to provide a high level of ergonomics
• automatic valve which automatically adjusts the air pressure inside
• internal O-ring made of neoprene PA66 makes the suitcase is totally waterproof
• Closing hooks extremely robust. The system for opening / closing in two phases in addition to ensuring a particular fluidity of movement, prevents the hooks to open in case of fall
• reinforced corners that make it extremely shock-resistant
• Materials: made of a patented material given by a special compound based on polypropylene TTX01, glass fiber and rubber. It is also composed of PA66, SEBS, PA66GF30, ALU, Stainless Steel. Maximum protection with minimal weight. The TTX01 and the use of materials such as aluminum for the trolley versions, allow to obtain a final weight of HPRC cases up to 20% lighter than the competition. Having a hard case very slight advantages in the use of the port, in transport and shipping costs. It has been a priority in the creation of suitcases HPRC find the lightness combined with maximum protection. In any case the development of the material TTX01 continues: the search for lightness is not at the expense of protection, it’s a key point for our company.
• Certification: Material TTX01 gives the cases the feature to withstand impacts, drops and pressures thanks to its high resistance associated elasticity. An HPRC case used to extreme temperatures (hot or cold) does not lose its own distinctive features.
• The temperature range is guaranteed - 40 ° C - (40 ° F) up to + 80 ° C (+176 ° F).
All suitcases HPRC are watertight, resistant to dust, moisture, acids and sand. Withstand falls and impacts: a means of transport so as to unparalleled protection. The HPRC collection has been subjected to severe tests based on norms / national and international standards, such as for example the ATA 300, IP67, STANAG 4280, DS 81-41 FALL, IMPACT HANDLE, SEALED, UV SEAL OF MATERIAL COLOR.
The entire production line of suitcases HPRC is ISO9001 confirming a particular attention and interest in maintaining a product at the highest level. These tests and certifications guarantee and certify the quality of the product HPRC and its durability. They also give a guarantee to the user HPRC can buy case of high quality designed and manufactured entirely in Italy.