Pre Order EAN: 6971842180752
Price: 249,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 303,78€
The Deity HD-TX is a plug-on transmitter and recorder that would combine several critical tools that we all carry in our sound kits into the ultimate multi-tool. There have been transmitters with recorders built-in, but none have ever allowed you to monitor the recording and files using headphones plugged into the device.
You wouldn’t use a camera without a monitor, why would you record audio if you can’t hear it?
- Transmitter and recorder built in
- Multiple RF Outputs (10mW, 25mW, 50mW, 100mW, AUTO)
- Guard Rail Analog Limiter
- 75Hz and 150Hz Low Cut Filters
- Boost Audio Frequencies 7KHz – 20Khz
- Assign User ID’s to each transmitter
- 1.3″ OLED display
- Screen and button lock
- Record 24bit/48kHz WAV files to MicroSD card
- Both a XLR input and 3.5mm Mic/Line input
- +48V Phantom Power
- ~10hrs of battery life at 100mW
- ~8hrs record time on a 8Gb MicroSD card
- Headphone jack for live monitoring and listening to playback
- Screen and button auto-lock
- Firmware updatable
Deity’s Data Safety Checks
We know data loss is a huge deal. That is why we added three safeguards to help prevent you from losing your valuable recorded audio files. The first safeguard we built into the HD-TX a built in battery. This eliminates the fear of sudden power failure from a battery door being opened or the use of mislabeled batteries. Secondly the HD-TX can predict the internal lithium battery’s power depletion curve so it knows when the battery is about to die, automatically saving the current recording before powering down the unit. Lastly we made it so that even if the power button is pressed in the middle of a recording the unit will stop the recording, save the file to the micro SD card, and then power down. Using the HD-TX screen and button lock can prevent even this last type of user error.
- Max Card Size – 128Gb
- Card Type – microSD
- Card Format – FAT32, exFAT
- Max File Size – 2Gb automatically keeps recording and creates new file
- File Type – 24bit/48kHz Uncompressed PCM WAV File
On-Board File Management
The HD-TX allows you to playback files, rename them, and delete takes.
File names are determined by the USER ID assigned to the HD-TX so if multiple units are being used file management in post production will be easier to keep organized.
Whats in the box:
- HD-TX transmitter recorder
- HD-TX belt clip pouch
- USB-C to USB-A adapter
- Warranty Card
For more information, please visit this products webpage