YAMAHA Dante-MY16-AUD2 card is a fully compatible Yamaha Mini-YGDAI standard card that instantly Dante enables your Yamaha mixer, processor or power amp. Each Dante-MY16-AUD2 provides 16 bidirectional audio channels (8 at 96 kHz) and full Dante network audio redundancy over Gigabit Ethernet.
- Supports 44.1 and 88.2kHz sample rates, in addition to the previously-supported 48 and 96 kHz sample rates.
- Sample rate pull-up/down can be used to synchronise audio with video that has undergone frame rate conversion.
- Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards can be daisy chained together via the secondary Ethernet port.
- Dante-MY16-AUD2 can be PIN-locked and unlocked using Dante Controller.
- 2x RJ-45 connectors for Dante I/O, 1x D-sub 9 pin connector for RS232-C.
- Latency can be selected from five preset values: 0.25 ms, 0.5 ms, 1.0 ms, 2.0 ms, or 5.0 ms.
- More than 16 audio channels can be transferred when used with multiple Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards.
- Automatic discovery and setup for network devices. Devices names can be specified as required.
- Allows direct PC or Mac audio input and output without the need for an audio interface.
||16IN / 16OUT
||44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz and 96kHz
|Sample rate pull-up/down
||+4.1667, +0.1, -0.1, and - 4.0 %
||16, 24 or 32-bit PCM
||2 x Gigabit (1000Mbps) Ethernet RJ45 connectors
||Glitch-free Dante audio redundancy using dual Ethernet networks (redundant mode)
||Daisy chain multiple Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards together (switched mode)
||Support for HA Remote capable Yamaha products
||Install up to four Dante-MY16-AUD2 cards in available MY16-compatible slots for up to 64x64 audio channels
|Compatible Yamaha equipments
||CS-R10, DSP-R10, RPio622, CL5/3/1, QL5/1, PM5D, DSP5D, M7CL, LS9, DM2000, DM1000, 02R96, 01V96, 01V96i
||MRX7-D, MTX5-D, DME24N, DME64N
||TX4n, TX5n, TX6n
For more information, please visit this products webpage