Pre Order EAN: 9353345000015
Price: 113,00€ + VAT
Price (VAT included): 137,86€
Dante AVIO: input adapter from one XLR analog audio connector to DANTE network.
Dante AVIO Analog Adapters allow you to use the audio gear you already own with your Dante network. Don’t abandon trusted compressors, equalizers or
analog power amplifiers – adapt them to the world of audio networking with Dante AVIO.
Dante AVIO Analog Adapters are available as balanced line-level single or dual-channel input or output adapters, with high-quality XLR connectors. Use the Analog Dante AVIO Adapters to add Dante networking to analog amplifiers, powered loudspeakers, signal processors, music players or any other analog audio device, for hum-free digital signal distribution throughout your audio network.
- Connect legacy mixers and consoles to a Dante network
- Patch favorite DSPs, analog compressors and equalizers into a Dante system using a combination of Input and Output Adapters
- Connect stage DI boxes and keyboard instruments directly to a Dante network
- Connect your wireless mic receiver to a Dante network
Plug & Play
Each Dante AVIO adapter is a complete, high-performance Dante device, delivering all the automation and ease of use that have made Dante the most popular audio networking solution worldwide. Dante AVIO adapters are automatically discovered and ready to use when connected, and no separate power supplies are required – just use a common PoE (Power over Ethernet) switch and Dante AVIO adapters are ready to go. The USB adapter can also be powered via USB.
Built for the Road
Audinate made Dante AVIO adapters road-ready and tour-tough. Sonically-welded ABS enclosures and quality hardware are used throughout, while cable assemblies are stress-tested to ensure reliable operation under grueling conditions. Toss them in your toolbox, show after show.
Dante AVIO adapters are all fully-functional Dante interfaces, with all the features you’d expect from Dante audio networking. Each one delivers bit-perfect audio reproduction, super-low latency and sample-accurate synchronization across the entire network. All Dante devices automatically discover one another, and the entire system is managed by the easy-to-use Dante Controller software on any connected PC or Mac. Most importantly, every Dante device can connect to every other Dante device – no questions asked. All Dante AVIO adapters are fully compatible with Dante Domain Manager (DDM) for IT-level security and management. AES67 is supported for connection to non-Dante networks.
AVIO Common Features:
- Plug & play operation
- Built for the road
- Sample rates up to 96 kHz (48 kHz for USB)
- Excellent dynamic range, SNR and THD performance
- Configurable gain / attenuation (analog input and output models only)
- Asynchronous Sample Rate Conversion (AES3 model only)
- Dante Audio over IP and AES67 RTP transport formats
- Power over Ethernet (PoE) support
- Dante Domain Manager ready
For more information, please visit this products webpage