Offering the same value, comfort, and sound quality of our popular E6i Omni, our E6i Directional Earset is designed for even more gain before feedback in noisy spaces or near loudspeakers.
Our E6i Earset mics are practically invisible to live or broadcast audiences. They're incredibly comfortable for the wearer. They capture sources clearly with excellent rejection of ambient noise and feedback. And their unique snap-on cable extends the equipment life many times over. In addition, the snap-on cable makes the same earset compatible with virtually any wireless mic system, simply by switching cables instead of buying an entirely new mic!
We've mounted our tiniest mic capsule on an even tinier boom that is rugged, flexible, and incredibly lightweight. Silicon padding at the earpiece helps keep the boom comfortably in place, even with glasses or other head-worn accessories. We offer the widest range of boom and windscreen colors to match virtually any skin tone. The more-flexible boom on the E6i is very easy to adjust and perfect when one mic is shared among several people.
What's more, the protective caps change in seconds, provide moisture resistance, and allow you to select between hypercardioid (most popular) and cardioid patterns for on-location fexibility.
It's no surprise that Countryman's E6i Directional Earset is a top choice for any spoken word application with excessive background noise or potential for feedback.
The E6i Omni microphone is supplied with a snap-on cable with specified connector, windscreen, set of two protective caps (hypercardioid and cardioid), set of two collar clips (black and white), and carrying case.
- User-friendly for new and experienced users alike
- Excellent for singing and spoken word applications
- Extremely popular in houses of worship, theater and outdoor settings
- Directional version is ideal for situations with loud monitors, extreme feedback or environmental noise
Style & Comfort
- High quality voice pickup - more consistent than any lavalier
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
- Sounds like a world-class performance mic
- Reduces feedback in meeting rooms or houses of worship an average of 12dB compared to an omni lavalier.
- Smallest, lightest, most comfortable mic of its kind - only 1/10th ounce!
- Almost invisible against any skin tone
- Bendable boom custom fits every wearer
- Hands-free, wireless-enabled mic allows total freedom of movement
- Rugged and reliable - virtually unbreakable steel boom
- Highly bendable boom straightens to perfection, supporting multiple wearers
- Exclusive quick-swap cables for field replacement or compatibility with various wireless systems
- Extremely resistant to sweat and water