Our B3 is essential to any well-stocked pro audio toolkit. For starters, the B3 captures the highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic, with field-selectable HF response caps and extremely low handling noise.
Whether you need a tie-clip lav for an interview, a hair-hidden mic for drama, a water-resistant mic for water sports or hurricane reporting, or simply a small mic to hide in a prop flower vase, you'll never run out of applications for Countryman's B3 lavalier.
And that's exactly why we made the B3 so rugged. Kevlar protects its cable from excessive weight and stretching, and the mic's protective caps are extremely resistant to water, sweat, and makeup.
You'd never expect such a mic to be so affordable, making the B3 one of the highest-value audio investments in your kit!
Supplied with set of two tie clips (black and white), wind screen, three HF response control protective caps, and carrying case.
- All-purpose, rugged, affordable lavalier that’s easy to hide in clothing, hair or props
- Ideal for theater, news anchors, interviews, lecturers, churches, schools, and general lavalier applications
- Low distortion at SPL up to 150dB on 48V Phantom Power
- Field-selectable HF response caps
- Kevlar cable and ultra-thin diaphragm combine to set a new standard for low handling noise
- Highest-quality audio available in a lavalier mic
- Excellent rejection of surrounding noise
Style & Comfort
- Available in 6 colors to blend with clothing or skin tones
- Looks great when you want to see it, and hides easily when you don't
- Highly resistant to moisture and perspiration for use in hair, on the body, or in bad weather
- Protective cap is easily removed for cleaning or replacement when clogged with makeup
- Kevlar-reinforced cable withstands punishment