A technological fusion
Eclipse 384 is an advanced 384 kHz A/D & D/A converter clocked by Antelope's renowned 64-bit technology and a flexible monitoring system that creates a technological synergy by combining the most prominent Antelope's innovations. It provides mastering and mixing engineers an unprecedented level of productivity, sound quality and ease of use.
64-bit DSP Trinity-level clocks
The Eclipse comprises 384 kHz A/D & D/A converters clocked by two independent 64-bit DSP Trinity-level clocks. The fully integrated monitor controller employs 0.05 dB accurate gold-plated relay attenuators and provides speaker switching, bass management and cue mix functions with integrated talkback. The Eclipse also includes two dedicated headphone amplifiers and a custom USB interface, as well as two large peak meters on the front panel. The advanced software control panel compatible with both Mac & PC, allows five nameable presets for easy recall of favorite setups.
Studio and live
Master clocks are becoming more and more popular for use with digital consoles and recording equipment at concerts and live events. By using the Eclipse 384, a live sound engineer is able to provide sync reference for up to four different devices, while using the main D/A for backing material, the A/D with multiple digital outs feeding redundant recording systems, and monitor DAC to check the recording post A/D conversion.
Supreme audio quality and boosted efficiency
The unique dual-domain clocking system enables analog-based, more natural sounding sample rate conversion. The integrated patching/routing capabilities make monitoring of either analog or digital sources extremely simple, avoiding jitter, distortion and cabling noise. By eliminating the many input and output stages and the various power supplies, that would be present in separate devices, the noise floor can be substantially reduced and the audio quality significantly improved.
- Clocking 64-bit DSP Trinity-quality clocking
- Oven-controlled oscillator
- Factory calibrated to better than +/- 0.001 ppm stability
- Two independent sample rates
- Varispeed capability of +/- 200 cents
- 10M atomic clock input
- Conversion 384 kHz A/D & D/A converters
- A/D with Dynamic Range of 124dB
- D/A with Dynamic Range of 129dB
- Burr-Brown D/A conversion chip
- Two bypassable A/D inserts
- Custom USB 2.0 chip streaming up to 480 Mbits
- Monitoring Three sets of switchable monitor outs
- Second dedicated monitor D/A
- Bass management with LFE output
- Precise input and output peak meters
- Talkback and cue mix functions
- Relay volume attenuator matched to 0.05 dB
For more information, please visit this products webpage