The all new ACN-ML is the most powerful time code device we have ever built. It is a time code master, wireless video proxy server, and "On the Set" metadata synchronization hub.
The ACN-ML Master Lockit is both the flagship and hub of the sophisticated Ambient Clockit Network System. It provides a rock solid, highly accurate, temperature compensating time code generator. With a powerful, new processor architecture, it delivers established ACN features like 0.0ppm drift (thanks to continous jam) as well as generator buffered time code transceiver mode, and more.
Built-In WiFi enables ACN communication between iPads
The built-in WiFi router enables iPads running LockitSCRIPT and Tonmeister apps to automatically sync all metadata. It serves as the metadata synchronization hub as it's onboard webserver collects and stores all metadata on the set. Meanwhile, iPads running LockitSCRIPT and Tonmeister apps maintain a local data backup.
ARRI ALEXA communication plus collection of critical metadata with most cameras
Ambient has partnered with ARRI to integrate ALEXA metadata protocol into the ACN-ML via ethernet. This enables the Master Lockit to provide the ALEXA with the driftless time code while the Master Lockit simultaneously collects metadata . In addition, it has built-in GP I/O and LANC ports, enabling the Master Lockit to collect record start / stop positions of most cameras, including Red, Blackmagic, and Panasonic.
Wireless video proxy distribution directly into the LockitSCRIPT app
Thanks to our partnership with Teradec and Vitec the ACN-ML can interface with their recorders, store up to 64GB of video, and distribute video proxys directly into the LockitSCRIPT app. These video clips are associated with the collected metadata. Now you can use the LockitSCRIPT app to reference actual video clips within associated takes and scenes, while accessing all data collected during that shot!
- WiFi routing for communication between LockitScript and Tonmeister apps
- Proxy streaming and recording with Terradeck or Vitec streaming boxes
- Collects and stores all ACN distributed metadata
- Forwards metadata to iOS devices via WiFi / Bluetooth LE
- Integrated webserver
- Reads and stores Arri Alexa metadata via ethernet
- Reads and stores rec start/stop tc of all cameras with GP I/O or Lanc
- Highly accurate Lockit time code generator
- Generator buffered time code transceiver
- Drift of less than 1 frame a day (~0,1ppm)
- No drift at all within the ACN
- Supports all used frame rates
- OLED Display readable even in brightest sunlight
- Adjustable time code output for recording TC on audio track
For more information, please visit this products webpage