The Adam Audio F7 offers all the features you want to see in a professional studio monitor: a broad frequency range (44Hz – 50kHz) plus comprehensive control.
The monitor is equipped with a Room Equalizer for high (> 5kHz) and low (< 300 Hz) frequencies and an overall volume control on the rear panel. A high pass filter (to be used in conjunction with a subwoofer) and XLR/TRS/RCA inputs complete the professional functions of the F7.
The F7 is driven by two A/B class amplifiers with 100W RMS / 140W Music. This helps the monitor to provide a vibrant, deep bass and a maximum SPL of 109dB per pair. The reproduction of dynamically challenging tracks should not be a problem with this powerhouse.
- German Handmade Precision X-ART Tweeter
- 7“ Woofer (Glass fibre/paper)
- Amp. Power RMS / Music: 100 W / 140 W
- Frequency Response: 44 Hz - 50 kHz
- Max. SPL Per Pair at 1 m: ≥109 dBThe F7 offers all the features you want to see in a professional studio monitor: a broad frequency range (44Hz – 50kHz) plus comprehensive control.
For more information, please visit this products webpage