Colore: Giallo fluorescente
Dimensioni: 50mm x 25m
tesa® 4671 is a strong acrylic coated cloth tape. It is based on a 120 mesh woven rayon fabric backing and a natural rubber adhesive.
tesa® 4671 is the premium gaffer tape in the assortment for "Arts & Entertainment" applications. .
- high adhesion even on rough surfaces
- excellent tensile strength
- can be written on
- easy to remove without residues
- no unpleasant smell
- very matt surfaces for black and fluorescent colours
- can be removed without leaving any residues from almost any surface
- The product also comes in four special fluorescent colours: pink, orange, yellow, and green.
- Floor marking
- Fixation of carpets during exhibitions
- Bundling and reinforcing of heavy pipes, profiles etc
- Securing of sharp edges
- Sealing of tins and tubes
- Floor coating
- ... and a lot more!
Backing material: acrylic-coated cloth
Total thickness: 280 µm
Type of adhesive: natural rubber
Adhesion to steel: 3.5 N/cm
Elongation at break: 9 %
Tensile strength: 70 N/cm
Temperature resistance (30 min): 140 °C
Mesh: 120 count per square inch
Hand tearability: ++
Straight tear edges: ++
Easy to write on: yes
Suitable for die cutting: yes
Abrasion resistance: ++
Water resistance: +