MP-1 microphone preamplifierMod:[SD-MP-1] Prod: Sound Devices
MP-1 microphone preamplifier
Portable, single channel, battery powered microphone preamplifier with 20 Hz – 50 kHz bandwidth and >120 dB dynamic range.
Features include 48-volt and 12-volt phantom power, high pass filter, limiter, transformer-balanced input and output.
Powered by 2 AA batteries
The MP-1 is a portable, battery-powered microphone preamplifier with phantom power. Designed for high-definition field production environments, the full-featured studio-quality MP-1 is an ideal line-driver for critical radio, television, and film applications.
The MP-1 is extremely durable and easy to use. With rugged mechanical and electrical construction and high-quality components it will provide years of superb audio performance under the most punishing field conditions.
- Superb audio specifications
- 66 dB of gain, in eleven discrete steps
- Transformer-balanced input and output
- Phantom power - 48 volt or 12 volt
- High pass filter @ 80 Hz or 160 Hz, 6 dB/octave
- Limiter makes unit virtually "unclippable"
- High current line output drive
- Excellent immunity to RF interference.
- Battery power (two x AA)
- Durable mechanical construction