HMD 26-1 Cuffia microfonica chiusa, 300 mono/600 stereo, ipercardioide, dinMod:[SEHMD26] Prod: Sennheiser
498,00€ + VAT
Il prezzo indicato si riferisce sia alla versione HMD 26-600-7 (300/600 Ohm d'impedenza, con cavo senza connettore) che alla HMD 100-7 (100 Ohm d'impedenza, con cavo senza connettore).
Contattateci per le versioni che montano connettori (XLR-3 sul microfono e jack 6.3 mm per la cuffia).
The closed and supra-aural headsets HMD 26 are lightweight and designed for use in broadcast applications at TV and Radio. The headphones are dimensioned for high maximum SPL. HMD 26 provides high wearing comfort in combination with a good noise attenuation. All variants of HMD 26 for Broadcast are equipped with ActiveGard which protects the user from volume peaks.
The dynamic microphone with hyper-cardioid characteristic satisfies with perfect broadcast sound up to 16 kHz. It is mainly designed for applications in noisy environments. Another important feature is the less sensitivity against structure-born sound. The gooseneck microphone can be used either on left or right-hand side. The microphone boom allows an individual adjustment at the right position.
- Extremely comfortable to wear, even for extended listening, due to the two-piece automatic headband and soft ear pads
- Single-sided cable routing
- Headphones for high maximum SPL
- ActiveGard (switchable) - safeguards you from volume peaks above 105 dB
- "Flip-away" headphone allows single-sided listening
- Dynamic microphone (hyper-cardioid pattern)
- Flexible microphone boom, can be worn on either left or right-hand side
- Muting of microphone once mic position is upright
- cable, microphone boom and ear pads can be changed easily due to modular concept
|Transducer principle (Headphones)||dynamic, closed|
|Frequency response||20 Hz - 18.000 Hz|
|Impedance||HMD 26-100: 50 Ohm mono / 100 Ohm stereo|
|Impedance||HMD 26-600: 300 Ohm mono / 600 Ohm stereo|
|Characteristic SPL (1 kHz, 1 mW)||105 dB|
|Characteristic SPL||HMD 26-100: 115 dB at 1 kHz, 1V|
|Characteristic SPL||HMD 26-600: 107 dB at 1 kHz, 1V|
|Max. Sound pressure level (aktiv)||127 dB SPL at 1 kHz, 200 mW (ActiveGard switched-off)|
|THD, total harmonic distortion||< 0,5 %|
|Contact pressure||approx. 3,6 N|
|Transducer principle (Microphone)||dynamic microphone (hyper-cardioid)|
|Frequency response||40 Hz - 16.000 Hz|
|Nominal impedance||300 Ohm|
|Output voltage||0,4 mV / Pa at 1 kHz|
|Operating temperature||-15 °C... +55 °C|
|Storage temperature||-55 °C... +70 °C|
|Weight w/o cable||200 g|